New, upgraded light kit based on the restored studio model lighting. Designed for the 1:350 Polar Lights kit. This utilizes LEDs to simulate the rotating nacelle effect. This unit includes lighting for Navigation, Strobe, Impulse and Shuttle bay. Use this with the Large Spaceship Light kit from Paragrafix
for a complete lighting solution.
: Some experience with electronics is recommended. Some soldering is needed, but most of the components are preassembled. NOTE:
This does not include the Large Starship interior lights sold separately.
You get the following units:
- Two fully assembled LED Fan Effect Boards (clockwise and counterclockwise)
- One fully assembled Nav/Strobe/Impulse Engine Board
- Two 3mm Shuttle Bay White LED's
- One 3mm Navigation Green LED
- One 3mm Navigation Red LED
- Two 3mm Navigation White LED's
- Two 3mm Impulse Engine Red LED's
- Two 3mm Strobe White LED's
- Shrink tubing for some connections
- Wiring Instructions
- 9 volt battery clip
These units include fully detailed and illustrated instructions.
The video below shows the Tenacontrol circuits installed.