- Transparent lunar module adapter
- Launch escape motor
- Display stand
- Launch escape tower and aft boost cover can be separated
- Egress platform with delicate detail
- Reaction control thrusters
- Ddocking target and VHF antenna
- S-band steerable antenna and rendezvous radar antenna can be folded up/down
- Docking Probe Assembly
- Aft heat shield
- Engine and landing radar antenna
The Apollo space program aimed to put man on the Moon, and the final dry run was the Apollo 10 mission launched on 18 May 1969. The LM was nicknamed “Snoopy”, while the Command Module (CM) was called “Charlie Brown”. This was the fourth manned mission and it immediately preceded the successful Moon landing of Apollo 11.
Dragon’s plastic spacecraft kit represents key components of the Apollo 10 mission – the LM, CM and nosecone of the rocket. Each segment is beautifully detailed in 1/72 scale. Of special note is the unique transparent cone of the rocket that allows a clear view of LM “Snoopy” that’s snugly installed inside! Though the LM goes inside the cone, no detail has been spared. The plastic model has been produced in this way so that modelers can see and appreciate the “innards” of their spacecraft.
Please follow these simple steps to place your Preorder:
- You must be logged into your account to place a Preorder Reservation. If you do not have an account, you may create one on the My Account page.
- Add the item to the cart.
- The price will show as $0.00 and you will not be charged at this time.
- Submit your order.
- We will contact you when the item is expected to arrive to submit payment. We will provide a specific link so you can pay on line with credit card, Pay Pal or you may mail in your payment. Payment is due within two weeks of payment notice. We will not hold your order more than two weeks.
A couple notes about Preorders:
- Your account must be in good standing to place a Preorder Reservation.
- Shipping costs are subject to change.
- Duplicate preorders will be deleted. Please do not place multiple preorders for the same product!
- Payment is expected within two weeks of the product arrival unless other arrangements are made. If you don't pay for your products, you will no longer be able to place new preorders. Do not place a preorder if you do are not going to pay for it!
(subject to change)
Eastern US: $10 to $15
Western US: $15 to $20
International Orders: $35 to $45