Updated December 27, 2019 to include CCPA information.
This is an expansion of our previous privacy information to promote transparency and reflect changes in privacy standards, particularly the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) standards established by the European Union and the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act)
CultTVman's Hobbyshop values our customers and respects their personal information and privacy. The information below is provided as clearly as possible to help you understand how your data is used.
CultTVman's Hobbyshop collects a limited amount of personal data for the purposes of fulfilling your purchase and maintaining contact with our customers. This information includes your name, address, phone number, and email address. This information is not shared with third parties, other than to fulfill your order, and customize your shopping experience as outlined below.
Information we collect:
Identifiers: Your name, address, phone number, and email address. Credit card information.
Commercial information: The products you purchase
Internet activity: your interaction with this website
How we collect this information:
Directly from you: when you create an account, place and order, sign up for our mail list, or contact us through email or the website
Automatically: as you navigate to the site and within the site.
How we use this information:
Your information is used to fulfill your purchase through our website, as well as communicate and update you about your purchase. We use it to send you promotional emails, if you have signed up for our mail list. Your information also allows us to provide you product recommendations while you are on the website. Your information is also used to keep the website safe and secure, and to validate the effectiveness of our marketing programs.
Who we share your information with
These are trusted service providers that help us fulfill your purchase.
- 3Dcart -- This website is hosted by 3Dcart, who maintains our website, database and security.
- United States Postal Service -- Your shipping address is provided to the United States Postal Service for the purposes of calculating shipping costs, purchasing postage, delivering and tracking your purchase.
- United Parcel Service -- Your shipping address is provided to the United Parcel Service for the purposes of calculating shipping costs, purchasing postage, delivering and tracking your purchase.
- Endicia -- Endicia is a third party vendor used for purchasing postage and tracking the delivery of your order.
- 4-Tell uses your name and email to make specific product recommendation.
- Avalara - used to calculate sale tax based on your location.
- Google Analytics -
Credit card and payment processors - Your credit card information is not stored on this website, but transmitted securely to third parties for payment processing.
- Pay Pal -- when using Pay Pal, you are taken to the Pay Pal website to process payment using funds in your Pay Pal account or with a credit card.
- eProcessing -- when entering credit card information on the website, it is transmitted securely to the eProcessing service for payment processing.
- Redwood Merchant Services - Redwood is the bank which processes your payment.
- 3Dcart - Cookies from 3Dcart allow you to easily log into your account and populate your personal information.
- 4-tell - Cookies from 4-tell help make product recommendations based on your previous purchases.
- Google Analytics and Doubleclick - for aggregated, anonymized website traffic analysis. Analytics is important so we can improve the user experience and determine site effectiveness. These cookies help track usage of the site.
- Mailchimp -- Mailchimp pixels help us track the effectiveness of our marketing.
Disabling cookies in your browser will prevent the use of Google Analytics and other cookies from functioning on the websites
- Facebook -- you may use your Facebook login to quickly log into your account on CultTVman. This is optional and accounts are not required for purchases.
- YouTube -- CultTVman's Hobbyshop features some embed YouTube content. Those video links may include YouTube cookies.
Sale of your information:
We do not sell your personal information to any 3rd parties. We do not use your personal information to generate advertisements.
Your rights under CCPA (for California residents)
Right of access/disclosure: You may request disclosure of your personal information. Upon verifying your identity, we will provide you the following information: categories of personal information, categories of sources for that information, our business reasons for using that information, the categories of third parties who we shared the information (all this is noted above). We will also provide you with the specific information we have collected over the last 12 months. You may request this information no more that two times in a 12 month period. We will have 45 days to fulfill the request. Disclosure will be provide through email.
Deletion request rights: You may request that we delete your personal information, with limitations. Upon confirmation of your identity, we will delete your account from our website, and from our mail list. We cannot delete specific orders or other communication relating to normal business transactions or other business operations.
Right to non-discrimination: We cannot discriminate against you for exercising your CCPA rights. This includes denying you service or goods, charging you different prices or benefits or penalties, or different quality of goods or service.
See below for instructions on submitting your request.
Your rights under GDPR (for EU residents)
Right to be forgotten: Upon confirmation of your identity, we will delete your account and any other personal information from our website, and from our mail list.
See below for instructions on submitting your request.
Children under 16: CultTVman's Hobbyshop will not accept orders or collect information from individuals under the age of 16. To purchase at CultTVman's Hobbyshop, you will need to acknowledge that you are 16 or over. If you are under 16, please have an adult over 18 or legal guardian place the order for you.
Your Account at CultTVman's Hobbyshop
CultTVman allows you to create an account using the My Account page. This is optional and not required for making a purchase. We do require you to have an account and be logged in to place Preorders, as this is needed to manage the preorder process.
We recommend creating an account. Creating an account allows provides the following services
- Faster check out - store your personal information, including your name and address, for ease of checking out.
- Review your previous purchases
- Review any preorders you have placed
- Track shipments of your orders
To update your personal information, log into the My Account page.
If you wish to close or remove your account, please contact us through the Contact page.
Our email newsletter
CultTVman's Hobbyshop offers a subscription newsletter providing updates to products sold through the website. We utilize Mailchimp for this service. You will not be added to this newsletter unless you specifically subscribe through the website, or indicate you want to be added to the list when you place an order.
You may unsubscribe at anytime using the link included on every newsletter.
When placing an order, you are asked to check a box indicating you have read our Terms and Conditions, you are 16 or older, and that you provide consent to use your personal information as noted above.
Requests for Disclosure or Removal:
To request disclosure of your information or to remove your information as describe above, you may contact us in the following ways:
- email to [email protected]
- telephone us at 770-797-5533
- send a letter to CultTVman, 248 E. Crogan St. #202, Lawrenceville GA 30046
- contact us through the Contact Us page
Please provide your email address and other verifiable information that matches what you have provided us previously. Please be specific in your request. We will provide you an email reply and fulfill your request in a reasonable amount of time as required by regulations.
Note that if we cannot clearly identify you or locate your information, we will not be able to fulfill your request.
This document will be updated as needed. Please let us know if we may have overlooked anything!
If you have any questions, please contact us through the Contact page.