Updated April 17, 2019 to include Avalara information.
This is an expansion of our previous privacy information to promote transparency and reflect changes in privacy standards, particularly the GDPR standards established by the European Union.
CultTVman's Hobbyshop values our customers and respects their personal information and privacy. The information below is provided as clearly as possible to help you understand how your data is used.
CultTVman's Hobbyshop collects a limited amount of personal data for the purposes of fulfilling your purchase and maintaining contact with our customers. This information includes your name, address, phone number, and email address. This information is not shared with third parties, other than to fulfill your order, and customize your shopping experience as outlined below.
- 3Dcart -- This website is hosted by 3Dcart, who maintains our website, database and security.
- United States Postal Service -- Your shipping address is provided to the United States Postal Service for the purposes of calculating shipping costs, purchasing postage, delivering and tracking your purchase.
- Endicia -- Endicia is a third party vendor used for purchasing postage and tracking the delivery of your order.
- 4-Tell uses your name and email to make specific product recommendation.
- Avalara - used to calculate sale tax.
Credit Card and Payment information
Your credit card information is not stored on this website, but transmitted securely to third parties for payment processing.
- Pay Pal -- when using Pay Pal, you are taken to the Pay Pal website to process payment using funds in your Pay Pal account or with a credit card.
- eProcessing -- when entering credit card information on the website, it is transmitted securely to the eProcessing service for payment processing.
- Redwood Merchant Services - Redwood is the bank which processes your payment.
Cookies, Pixels, and other tracking
- 3Dcart - Cookies from 3Dcart allow you to easily log into your account and populate your personal information.
- 4-tell - Cookies from 4-tell help make product recommendations based on your previous purchases.
- Google Analytics and Doubleclick - these cookies help track usage of the site.
- Mailchimp -- Mailchimp pixels help us track the effectiveness of our marketing.
Disabling cookies in your browser will prevent the use of Google Analytics and other cookies from functioning on the website.
- Facebook -- you may use your Facebook login to quickly log into your account on CultTVman. This is optional and accounts are not required for purchases.
- YouTube -- CultTVman's Hobbyshop features some embed YouTube content. Those video links may include YouTube cookies.
Your Account at CultTVman's Hobbyshop
CultTVman allows you to create an account using the My Account page. This is optional and not required for making a purchase. We do require you to have an account and be logged in to place Preorders, as this is needed to manage the preorder process.
We recommend creating an account. Creating an account allows provides the following services
- Faster check out - store your personal information, including your name and address, for ease of checking out.
- Review your previous purchases
- Review any preorders you have placed
- Track shipments of your orders
To update your personal information, log into the My Account page.
If you wish to close or remove your account, please contact us through the Contact page.
Our email newsletter
CultTVman's Hobbyshop offers a subscription newsletter providing updates to products sold through the website. We utilize Mailchimp for this service. You will not be added to this newsletter unless you specifically subscribe through the website, or indicate you want to be added to the list when you place an order.
You may unsubscribe at anytime using the link included on every newsletter.
When placing an order, you are asked to check a box indicating you have read our Terms and Conditions, and that you provide consent to use your personal information as noted above.
This document will be updated as needed. Please let us know if we may have overlooked anything!
If you have any questions, please contact us through the Contact page.